Goldseo.info collects and uses personal data as needed in order for us to provide you with top-notch SEO, websites, products, services, and support (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal data includes information such as:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other data that could directly or indirectly identify you
What data is collected?
- Most of your personal data is collected from you when:
- You sign up for our services;
- You request assistance from our customer support team;
- You complete surveys, subscribe to newsletters, or request other information from us;
- You participate in contests, apply for a job, or participate in activities where we may require information about you.
- In order to deliver the best Services to you, we may collect the following information:
Account related information is collected when you sign up for our Services. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, etc.
Supplementary Data may be received about you from third party sources, such as public databases. We may combine this data with the information we already have about you in order to maintain accuracy of our records, and provide products and services that you may be interested in.
How we use data
We believe in minimizing the data we collect. We will only use your data when we have been given permission to do so, when it is needed to deliver the Services that you have purchased, or for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These usages include:
Delivering, updating, and improving the Services that we provide to you. We collect various data relating to your purchase, use, and interactions with our Services. We use this data to:
• Improve and optimize the performance of our Services
• Identify and investigate security risks, errors, problems, and needed enhancements to our Services
• Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services
• Collect statistics about the use of our Services
• Analyze how you use our Services and which of our Services are most relevant to you
• Most of the data that we collect is statistical data about how people use our Services and is not linked to any personal data.
Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family and with trusted third party service providers in order for them to perform certain tasks on our behalf. This may include:
• Processing credit card payments
• Delivering content and communications to you (such as email)
• Analyzing Service usage and customer demographics
• Serving advertisements
• Conducting surveys or contests
• Managing customer relationships
We only share what is needed for the third party to perform the tasks on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using, sharing, or keeping your personal data for any other purpose, and are bound to strict data processing terms and conditions.
Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding the Services that you have purchased or subscribed to. We may also contact you with offers for additional services if you give us consent, or when it is allowed based on legitimate interests. The methods of contact may include:
- Phone calls
- Text messages
- You may update your newsletter subscription preferences by contacting us as described in the “Contact Us” section below.
Targeted Advertisements. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information regarding your activities on our web pages and other websites in order to provide you with advertising based on your interests, and to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements.
Compliance with legal, regulatory, and law enforcement requests. We cooperate with law enforcement and government officials and private parties to comply with the law. We will, in our sole discretion, disclose any information about you to such parties as necessary to respond to claims and legal processes, to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or an individual, or to prevent or stop illegal or unethical activity.
If we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event we are required to provide your information to third parties as part of a legal process.
We will share your information as necessary to comply with ICANN or ccTLD regulations and policies when you register a domain name with us.
How we secure and retain data
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the Services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and business purposes. These may include retention periods:
Mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations;
For resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights;
Needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
How you can access, update, or delete your data
You can access, view and update your personal data by signing into your account and visiting “My Account”. If you are unable to access “My Account” for any reason, you may contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below.
If you make a request to delete your personal data, that request will be honored only to the extent where the data is no longer needed for the Services you have purchased, or when it is no longer required for our business, legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
Our Services are only available for purchase for those who are over the age of 19. Our Services are not designed to target, entice, or consumed by individuals under the age of 19. If you know of or have reason to believe someone under the age of 19 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
Data Protection Authority
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, you may direct questions or complaints to your local Data Protection Authority.
We will respond to all requests within 30 days.